Peter Brotherhood offers existing and new customers, two new options to reduce risks associated with unplanned plant shutdowns and to give more certainty of operational costs.
- Customer Care Agreements – to ensure the reliability and availability of your equipment.
- Asset Management – an alternative to traditional purchase of capital spares that will address the operational risk of not having a critical spare part available when it is needed
To receive a proposal, please visit our customer care configurator
Customer Care Agreements
We provide our customers with full equipment package support in one place. As well as supporting all products for which we are the OEM we can also offer a majority of the same services for non-OEM products.
We understand that one size does not fit all. That is why our Customer Care Agreements (CCA) can be individually designed to pull together combinations of our range of service products from our comprehensive 5D Support Model. This way, we are able to give you the most suitable package for your specific needs.
Peter Brotherhood takes great pride in how we support our clients. We are dedicated to ensuring the maximum possible reliability and availability of all OEM and non OEM rotating equipment.
Our specialist areas of expertise are:
- Steam Turbines
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Screw Compressors
- Gas Reciprocating Engines
We can cover all mechanical and electrical / controls work on these items of rotating machinery and associated ancillary plant.
Through our partners, we can also provide support on:
- Control systems including: Panels, Human Machine Interface (HMI), Instrumentation and Machine Control Centres (MCCs)
We are introducing our new asset management scheme, for management of your critical strategic spare parts. We are very pleased to now offer our customers an alternative to traditional purchase of capital spares that will address the operational risk of not having a critical spare part available when it is needed. We guarantee the availability of operationally critical spare parts over an agreed period for your machine.
You have the option of a quarterly or annual fixed fee for the service which allows you to spread the cost of high value capital spares over durations of up to 5 years to avoid the need for high initial capital expenditure and providing the option to build the cost into your operational budget.
At the end of the period the parts will be fully owned by you, as well as the option for us to continue to manage them for you under a managed storage agreement or delivered to a location of your choice.
- Guaranteed availability of critical spares to reduce operational risk
- No high initial capital expenditure
All aspects of correct storage are managed for you
- Flexible options on duration and payments allowing you to select the best option for your operational budget
- Optional locations for storage globally depending on your specific needs and site location
- Warranty starts when the spare is delivered to the customer
All customers taking a Customer Care Agreement or using our Asset Management service, receive discounted rates on any additional services they purchase during the term of the agreement. The level of discount increases based upon the service products selected.
For more information and to receive a proposal, please visit our customer care configurator