Management of your critical strategic spare parts
We are very pleased to now offer our customers an alternative to traditional purchase of capital spares that will address the operational risk of not having a critical spare part available when it is needed. We guarantee the availability of operationally critical spare parts over an agreed period for your machine.
How it works
- High value capital item such as a steam turbine rotor is purchased over a term of up to 5 years on a fixed monthly fee – thus avoiding high capital expenditure
- We store and guarantee availability of the rotor should it be required
- Alternative to traditional purchase of capital spares
- Responding to customers that want to reduce Capex and shift to Opex models
- Addresses operational risk of not having a critical lead spare part available
You have the option of a fixed regular fee for the service which allows you to spread the cost of high value capital spares over durations of up to 5 years to avoid the need for high initial capital expenditure and providing the option to build the cost into your operational budget.
At the end of the period the parts will be fully owned by you, as well as the option for us to continue to manage them for you under a managed storage agreement or delivered to a location of your choice.
For more information and to receive a proposal, please visit our customer care configurator